Anticipating achieving clearer vision with this course. I chose "healing from inside out" to help define my journey towards personal wellness so that I can serve others whose paths cross with mine.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Journey on Relaxation
It took 3 attempts to actually listen to this and not fall asleep! Autogenesis to me is mind over matter and imagining with total focus on how the blood in this exercise was moving in the vessels to penetrate my arms. I was seeing the color red as I was visualizing what was happening. I did feel relaxed although I found it hard to get up and get moving in my day again. I need to practice the rejuvenation piece of this instead of just wanting to drift off to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This activity is so relaxing that it is not uncommon for people to say that they did fall asleep with its assistance:) I am glad that you also are looking toward the rejuvenation piece as well:)
ReplyDeleteNicely said!
Mark
I think that it is so relaxing that I wanted to lay my head down on the desk and take a nap, but then my children came over and needed something (I think that they saw that I wanted to have quiet time and of course, that is not ok with them, lol). I did enjoy this exercise of relaxation.
ReplyDelete